LG released the Prada KE850 model 8 days after the iphone as, "the world’s first completely touch screen mobile phone", a true statement as the phone is now available in Europe and later, Asia. It is said that PRADA’s involvement extends beyond sleek, black body. According to the the LG press release, Patrizio Bertelli, President and CEO of PRADA along with Miuccia Prada worked with LG's designers to infuse the phone with straight up Prada character, both in content and design. Users should expect more from the mobile such as touch interface, Prada ring tones, pre-loaded content, accessories and the exclusive cross-hatch leather case, that screams "I AM PRADA!". Ga-ga!
• Capacitive Touch Screen
• Music Player (MP3, ACC, ACC+, WMA, RA)
• Music Multitasking (Messaging)
• Video Player (MPEG4, H.263, H.264)
• Macromedia Flash UI
• Document Viewer (ppt, doc, xls, pdf, txt )
• EDGE Tri-Band (900/1800/1900)
• 98.8 × 54 × 12 mm
• 2M CMOS Camera / LED Flash
• External Memory Slot (Micro SD)
• Innerpack Battery 800mAh
• Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, USB Mass storage
Alas, as a stateside dwelling American there is no foreseeable future with this sexy little beast. Once again the US has been passed by in the uber hip phone market for the EU and Asia. Dangit!